Enhancing the environment for future generations
Westenra Arms Hotel
Our Environmental Policy
“We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability of the Tourism industry”
To this end we at the Westenra Arms Hotel are committed to taking the following action:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To produce an annual Environmental Plan setting out our Objectives, Targets and planned Actions.
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation.
- To minimise our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible.
- To Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical.
- To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives.
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
ulster canal greenway